<<

Xanta

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:35 am

[DEV]phpBB Articles

Modification Name: phpBB Articles

Author: Xanta

Modification Description:: Adds a simple Article system to your forum.

Modification Version:: 0.0.1

Demo URL: None yet.

This is an Article system that is based on the one here. It will have single level categories with pagination on the article list, I am still deciding on other features so if you have a request then it will be best to ask now!

At the moment I am working on the ACP code, the category management is done I just have to do the settings page. I am not sure when a working version will be available for testing but will obviously update here when it is ;)

This MOD will NOT be released on phpBB.com or any other site. It will only be available to download from this site!
<<

Xanta

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:13 am

Re: [DEV]phpBB Articles

I have created an Assembla page ready for development to start for anybody that wants to track the development. It can be found here The SVN is empty at the moment, I didn't have time to commit the current work! It will be updated soon.

Also, I have to work extra hours this week so I don't think I will have any spare time till this weekend to work on this.
<<

Xanta

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:28 pm

Re: [DEV]phpBB Articles

I finally got time to work on this today.

ACP side is now complete and added to SVN, you will also find a temporary folder called develop which will contain SQL code and a text file with file changes. At the moment it only contains a script to add the permissions but when I get home in the morning I will add the SQL to create the tables.

the develop folder will be removed once I create the MODX file and install script.

Return to phpBB 3 MODs [Developement]